Why Class 1 Laser? 🤔
“UO Smart Beam Laser” and “Laser Beam Pro C200” have specialties that other projectors cannot beat.
Until now, most projectors used either LED, LCD or DLP as the light source and focus needed to be adjusted manually for such projectors and it could be bothersome to adjust the focus of presented screen every single time. To provide the best quality and convenience, UO Smart Beam Laser and Laser Beam Pro C200 solved this focus adjustment problem. They are absolutely FOCUS FREE, which means that the presented image is never out of focus regardless of surface it is displayed on. Our laser technology also makes it possible for the projector to produce vivid colors incomparable to those by other LED, LCD and DLP projectors.
UO Smart Beam Laser and Laser Beam Pro are the ONLY projectors with the Class 1 laser in the world. A Class 1 laser is safe under all conditions of normal use.
The Class 1 Laser used in our projectors is assessed with FDA#1611158-000. With the highly-advanced laser technology, UO Smart Beam Laser and Laser Beam Pro has earned CES innovation awards 3 consecutive years.😍
The advantage of our Class 1 Laser engine is that it has the same stability as an LED or a general light source, while achieving Focus Free and even brighter vivid color.
– You can get more detail information about Laser classification:
– Government website regarding the Laser safety:
– The difference of ‘Coherent’ between LED vs. Laser:
– Where to buy?
UO Smart Beam Laser
Laser Beam Pro C200
Have you purchased UO Smart Beam Laser from Amazon?
If so, please call us today at 1-323-931-1435 M-F 9AM – 6PM PST. and claim your $40 value Bluetooth Speaker for FREE* !!! 😀
*Available for domestic shipping
Have you purchased your UO Smart Beam Laser from our authorized resellers or KDCUSA? ☺️
If you have, register your product and claim your accessory for FREE from
1. Impedance Matching Micro HDMI Cable or Folding Tripod & Holder for UO Smart Beam Laser
Go to https://kdcusa.com/apps/product-registration
Did you know that you can place an international order? 😍
Check this out to get more information about international shipping!!
In terms of international shipping, you can choose either standard shipping (3-7 business days) or express shipping (2-5 business days).
After the shipment has been made, a notification email will be sent with a tracking number. It is highly recommended that the buyer tracks the package often to know the estimated delivery day as well as possible delays and other alerts. If delivery could not be made for any reason, please contact the mail courier as soon as possible to schedule a re-delivery, or arrange a date/time to pick up the item from their mail center
**TAXES AND DUTIES**
• Buyer is required to pay all taxes, duties, VAT, etc at the time of checkout
• Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s)
• Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery
• Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
• The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government
• All orders are processed within 1 business day (Pacific Standard Time)
• KDCUSA is not responsible for delays that may be caused by inclement weather, natural disaster, and customs
• All packages sent to international addresses (outside of USA) will be required to be signed off by a recipient. Please track your package often to know when the delivery will be made and be ready to receive it
• Some countries may prohibit import of certain types of goods. It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with the rules of his/her government and purchase goods that will be allow to enter the country
• No delivery will be made to any kind of P.O box. We only ship to valid street addresses
Get a UO Pouch for 🎁FREE🎁 and protect your UO Smart Beam projector from scratches, dirt and dust 😉!!
All you have to do is filling out a simple product registration form on https://kdcusa.com/apps/product-registration
Did your UO get freeze on you?😫
You can simply reset it by pressing the small button using a pointy pinset.😉
Here’s how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70BcR2-P1nk&t=2s
Still figuring out how to change the mode on UO Smart Beam Laser?🤔
You can change the mode by double clicking the power button from Media Mirroring (Miracast Mode: Green Color) to Media Sharing (DLNA Mode: Orange Color). To go back, do the same.
It’s so easy!